Tips on Using Your Scrubby Notebook
- The first sheet of the notebook, which has the cover image, IS NOT A DRY ERASE SHEET. If you draw on this sheet the ink will not come off.
- We recommend using Staedtler correctable pens (305 series) with your Scrubby Notebook; the ink won’t just smudge away but it still erases easily.
- For erasing small areas, the eraser on the back of the correctable pens or wiping with a soft, dry cloth works perfectly.
- Entire pages can be erased by lightly rubbing with a soft cloth moistened with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol or water. Alcohol works better if you leave writing on the pages for a very long time.
- Dry erase markers can be used and wipe away easily as they do on a typical whiteboard.
- Permanent markers can also be used and are perfect for making a personalized cover on the reverse side of the notebook, but can only be removed with alcohol.
- For best performance we recommend periodically cleaning the pages with a soft cloth moistened with alcohol.
- To prevent damage please do not use any other cleaning agents or abrasive materials on your notebook.
- Enjoy your notebook!
Click here to download these tips